Thursday, February 12, 2009

Late Last Night, My part for Morale of the Armed Forces


hotxx62: hey hotxx62: what’s up?
SKYEJACKER: same, horny looking to shoot a load
hotxx62: hot bro real nice
hotxx62: it me Mike
SKYEJACKER: yeah, I remember that ass
hotxx62: man I wish u were closer so u could rape me
SKYEJACKER: You should be happy I'm not would be brutal tonight
hotxx62: i need it fucken bad bro
hotxx62: whats ur buddies name on here
SKYEJACKER: BxxTxxMxx
hotxx62: hot
hotxx62: call him now lets set up something for tomorrow
hotxx62: i want u both to rape me hard and rough
SKYEJACKER: he's out
hotxx62: out sleeping? or out
hotxx62: lol
SKYEJACKER: sleep
hotxx62: dam u sure
hotxx62: wake him up lol
SKYEJACKER: left him an hour ago
hotxx62: how big is his dick
SKYEJACKER: same as mine not as long but a bit fatter
hotxx62: nice
hotxx62: u both like to fuck hard
hotxx62: ?
SKYEJACKER: yeah. you like to blow while getting fucked?
hotxx62: u have a web cam?
hotxx62: fuck yeah
SKYEJACKER: not on this laptop
hotxx62: dam
SKYEJACKER: work
hotxx62: u could fukc me first i will blow him then he could fuck me and i will blow u
hotxx62: u ever fuck in a car?
SKYEJACKER: that would be about how that would happen
SKYEJACKER: yeah. lots
hotxx62: really where at
SKYEJACKER: on the hood too.
SKYEJACKER: Va, D.C and Upstate at Lake George
hotxx62: i have to be honest its has always been my fantisy to get fucked in a steam room
hotxx62: really lake george lol
SKYEJACKER: depends on the steamroom
SKYEJACKER: yeah Bolton Landing
hotxx62: u know any good one to go to
hotxx62: i go to nysc too
SKYEJACKER: not really my thing, the one's in midtown I would guess
hotxx62: would u be into meeting at one of them and fucking me in the steam room SKYEJACKER: no
hotxx62: dam u sure
SKYEJACKER: yaeh, I'm sure
hotxx62: fulfill a Marines fantisy
hotxx62: dam lol
SKYEJACKER: I've done my duty with the armed services many times over
hotxx62: lol
hotxx62: so seriously what time tomorrow do u think its best for u and ur buddy to fuck me
SKYEJACKER: My favorite place in d.c. was at the iwo jima memorial outside ft. myers hotxx62: no shit really
SKYEJACKER: about 1 am
hotxx62: can u do during the day
SKYEJACKER: just park and wait to guys to jog out of gate
SKYEJACKER: maybe, i never tried
hotxx62: cool is it a crusie spot?
SKYEJACKER: all of the parks along the river are
hotxx62: wow
hotxx62: how about around here
hotxx62: where is a good place to go
SKYEJACKER: pentagon on one end ft. myers on the other
SKYEJACKER: here, central park
hotxx62: what time and where
SKYEJACKER: riverside by hudson also
hotxx62: are there guys just waitng to fuck?
SKYEJACKER: sometimes,
SKYEJACKER: always if I walk my dog that way
SKYEJACKER: more on uws
hotxx62: cool
hotxx62: how do u know
hotxx62: what they are looking for?
SKYEJACKER: next to tennis courts
hotxx62: where are the tennis courts?
hotxx62: whats street whats the best time to meet guys there
hotxx62: sorry for all the questions just curious lol
SKYEJACKER: about 98th and west side highway
SKYEJACKER: its alright
SKYEJACKER: LMAO
hotxx62: lmao?
SKYEJACKER: Laughing my ass off thinking about the times I did those places hotxx62: oh
hotxx62: are there hot guys there waiting to fuck?
SKYEJACKER: I knew the park by moonless night like a anger
SKYEJACKER: sometimes more in good weather they ride bikes to the park from all over
hotxx62: cool
SKYEJACKER: yeah hotxx62: and where do u fuck right in the grass?
SKYEJACKER: not against the trees over the bridge railings stuff like that
hotxx62: wow fucken hot
hotxx62: u get totaly naked or just pull ur dick out?
SKYEJACKER: either
hotxx62: what did u do
SKYEJACKER: try dudesnude.com more pics of me there and video of me wacking off the big one
hotxx62: whats ur screeen name there
SKYEJACKER: skyejacker
SKYEJACKER: reaxxtudxx@yahoo.com
hotxx62: fucken hot bro
hotxx62: where is the vid?
SKYEJACKER: I'll put video on later
SKYEJACKER: this morning
hotxx62: k
hotxx62: dude so what time today can u get ur buddy and fuck em
hotxx62: me
SKYEJACKER: brb SKYEJACKER: be right back
hotxx62: k
SKYEJACKER: uploading now, log in send me a message and I'll send it to you unlocked
SKYEJACKER: it'll take a while...
SKYEJACKER: Gotta go to bed...TTYL
hotxx62: one sec
SKYEJACKER: Talk to you later hotxx62: hey i am siging on to dudcenude right now
SKYEJACKER: cool see you later

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments and suggestions for new words that you may have here ! GRAZIE, Rico