Wednesday, July 29, 2009

In Love yet again



My favorite lovers are my fictional real finds.
When I am in Times Square I love seeing random hotties pass by.
When I am at a construction site,
I enjoy the random passings of hotness.

I do not care if they are available for the perfect moment,
for me is just recognizing the hotness.

They offer all the blessings of the visceral
but,
none of the drawbacks of real life.







my true love has a first name.....










































































And a word of wisdom....
Some loves are better than others....
R.










































































B.I.N.G.O.

Raymond Kidd

courtesy

1 comment:

  1. nice man! this is some awesome shit you got there!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments and suggestions for new words that you may have here ! GRAZIE, Rico